We are not looking for interns at the moment but please stay tuned to upcoming opportunities which will be announced on our website and our Facebook page. We also invite you to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to introduce yourself!
Interns are vital to the life force of the Chile-California Council. As an intern, you will gain experience in the nonprofit sector as well as in the governmental sector. The CCC offers a unique perspective in that it is a hybrid non-profit-governmental organization, a model that challenges the compartmentalization of international relations in hopes of moving together towards a sustainable future. In this context, interns will be exposed to wide range of differing opportunities and challenges that will provide a unique learning experience for those interested in working in the international field.
Your work responsibilities will vary but it will mainly involve researching, coordinating, developing and evaluating assigned projects that could be in one of four areas:
– Academia, Education, and Research Exchange;
– Environment, Energy, and Resource Management;
– Entrepreneurship and Innovation;
– Competitiveness, Trade, and Economic Growth;
– State and Society
Interns will also be responsible for administrative tasks and providing support to the Executive Director and Operations Manager.
The profile of ideal interns:
– someone with an interest in International relations and/or in the Latin American region, sustainable development, energy, international law, marketing, social entrepreneurship and business
– an innovative thinker and autonomous worker with capacity to deliver results rapidly
– someone with strong communication, writing and problem solving skills
– comfortable working in fast-paced and bilingual environment
– Excellent English (writing and speaking)
– proficiency in Spanish (optional)
– ability to take constructive feedback
– highly organized with the ability to manage time and workload
– enjoys meeting new people and fostering community bonds
We accept applicants for both part-time and full-time internships.